Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ung Drill Frame

I bought this Ung Drill frame awhile ago from Ikea.


VIA


I was going to use it in our bedroom, but it just did not look right in there.  So, I decided to use it in Eva's room.  


Here are updated pictures of her room:



 I love this little table that I got from my sister when she moved to NY


 The two dresses are special to me.  The one on the left both Selah and Eva wore it at their dedication.  The one on the right is the dress Eva wore for her first birthday!


I have not really changed much about her room.  I think this is one of my favorite rooms of the house!





Here is what I decided to do with the frame:







I ordered some instagram pictures that are a 3x3 size from Persnickety Prints


 This is how they came shipped inside a box.








I got the small clothes pins from Joanns.




I just love the way it turned out!


Just updated this frame......check it out it HERE





The Girl Creative

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Simply adorable! I love!,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea for your Instagram pics! Saw your comment on Jens' post (I Heart Organizing). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't that the most darling project ever!? Love it, thanks so much for sharing!

    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete