Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We did things a little different this year for Thanksgiving. My niece was sick and we did not want to get the babies sick so we did things in shifts with my parents. We ended up going over to my parents house for Breakfast and then we had the afternoon at home by ourselves!












We ended up buying a Turkey meal from Safeway and it was actually pretty good for the price and all the food that we got. I actually really enjoyed just being able to stay at home and relax.










The things that I am thankful for are;
*For my God that loves me no matter what and supplies all my needs!
*For husbands hard work and that I am able to be a stay at home Mom!
*For my beautiful children that the Lord has blessed me with!
*For my wonderful home that I enjoy decorating!
*For my family that seems to be getting closer to each other!

The list could go on and on! I am truly happy with where God has me in life and I look forward to what he has in store for me in the next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment