Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kitchen

For those of you who have been following what our new house looks like; here is our Kitchen!

When we were at our old house I really wanted to paint our cabinets white.  I love the look of white cabinets and how bright it makes the kitchen.  I also love black granite.  When we were looking for houses I was hoping that we would find a house that had something similar.  A lot of the houses that we looked at needed work so it would have taken time to refinish or remodel the kitchen to get what I was looking for.  

Thankfully when we came across the house we bought it had everything that I wanted.  There are only a few things that I would change, but I am so thankful that it is already done!





The Cabinets are from Ikea and I love them! They are so durable and have the soft close on them which I love as well.  They wipe down great and I never feel like they look dirty.  I'm not a fan of the backsplash, so at some point we would like to change it out but again it is not a must for right now.








We added this cabinet and its from Ikea.  We decide do get a little different textured door on them and it has been great for extra storage.  The kitchen is a little smaller then our last one.





At some point I would like to change out the lighting but for now these work just not my style. I did change the one out over the sink.


I will post the Living room and dining room next!  Hope you are all doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment