Friday, January 15, 2016

Favorite Things Right Now

I wish that I had more time to document all that is happening with our family.  I did so well when the kids were little and crawling around but now that we are doing Home school it's hard to find the time.

I saw this video on Facebook this morning and it just made me cry and want to savor the time while my kids are still at home!







I am not sure how long we will continue to home school.  This year has been our second year and it has been a hard one.  I am looking into other options but waiting to see what God has planned.

These Art Books have been great for the kids.  I bought the whole set and Selah has worked through most of them.


You can get them Here.  I don't think that I bought mine on Amazon so search some other websites if interested.  I know I did not pay that much for the set.



I love my new birch logs that I purchased from Here.  We used this fireplace once and we don't have a good draft so we were getting a lot of smoke in the house.  At some point I would like to get glass doors so we can have a nice fire.  For now this works.



I'm loving my new coffee table.  We were able to get a good deal and I had waited a very long time to get this. We ordered here and they have excellent customer service.  It does not have the best reviews, but I did do my research and found several blogs that have loved this table.  I am enjoying it as well.




I just started reading this book and really enjoying it.  Because I am partially deaf I can really relate to some of the things that Diane the writer has gone through.  I started it this last weekend and am almost halfway through.  I bought mine on Amazon.

I just recently came across Awesome Shop on the Target website.  Such a fun place to check out.



I just recently bought these for my closet in our room.




Not the best picture but you get the idea.  We do not have a dresser in our room so we have to be very crafty in how we store everything. 












1 comment:

  1. I'm so interested in the drawing books! If you ever need/want a homeschool sounding board, I'm here! Last year was tough for me too. I totally get the toll it takes on mom. :)

    ReplyDelete