Tuesday, January 4, 2011

12 Months of Eva ~ Month 4

I can hardly believe that it has already been 4 months since I had Eva!  She is growing so quickly and oh if only I could stop time.  I love the age between 4 – 6 months.  It is such a fun stage.  Eva is now rolling over and loves her tummy time! Her smile lights up a room and she loves to be tickled.  She had just started to giggle If you try to make her laugh without touching her.  She is such and delight and I am loving every minute.  She is such an easy baby it make us want to have another baby!!  Hmmm…….

Oh, she just had her 4 month appointment and she is now 14.5lbs and she is 25.5 inches.

Here is her 4 month photos:

4months

 

eva4month1

 

eva4month3

monkeybib2

Aren’t these bibs cute!! A friend of mine makes them and sells them. The company is called Monkey Doodle! Great gift for someone having a baby!

bib2

monkeyblanket

This Blanket is from Monkey Doodle as well.  I have one for each of my kids and they are so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment