Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Morning (St.Patricks Day)

I love Saturday mornings!  George does not have to go to work and we can all be home together as a family.

Here is the extent of us celebrating St. Patricks Day.


I went and got the kids some Lucky Charms.  They ate all of the marshmallows and then did not want to eat the rest of the cereal. Go figure!

I've just started getting into having a cup of coffee every day.  I love coffee, but just did not drink it all the time.  We got a Keurig coffee maker last year for Christmas and I have just started use it.  There is nothing like a cup of coffee.


Now with a great cup of coffee  you need a good book.  Here are the books currently on my nightstand.


The bottom book is a a journal book to journal our love story for our kids and stories along the way to save for our kids so they can read it one day.

The next book is called  My Name Is Hope by John Mark Comer.  I just started reading it, but what I have read so far is great!

The book that is on top has been on my Pinterest list to buy for awhile and I finally got it.  It's called One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  It is a must read! It talks about living fully right where you are at in life.  I can't wait to read more!

So, there you have it.  That's what is going on here this morning at our house!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment