Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random Favorite Things

Here are some of my favorite things right now....

If you have an iPad this is a great app for kids.  It's only a $1.99.



Each kid has their own Alphabet to work on.


They learn how to draw the letters.


As well as in lower case.


Then they have to find the letter in a group of letters.


As well as in a bible verse.


When they have completed the letter they get and attribute of God.


Then the word goes into a treasure chest!  The kids love this app and it great for so many reasons.

Next....




I love this Snot Sucker. I know it sounds gross but it works.  My sister in-law told me about this and it works great. Eva is still to small to blow her nose so this really help clear things out and she does not get upset!!  For all you new mommies out there you will love this!


I love these Ellen flats by Vince Camuto.  They are so comfortable!!  My sister bought them for me since she works for the company and gets a great deal!  Thanks Sissy!

I just bought this all natural cleaning product yesterday at Target and started using it.  Not only is it all natural but it cleans great and leaves a lemon Verbena scent that smells great!  I'm trying to clean with more with natural products and heard this one was good.


And last but not least.....we love Trader Joes kettle corn.  We have been buying the bags of popcorn at $1.99 each.  The other day I was over at a friends house and she was making popcorn for the kids and using a Whirly Pop.  I thought that would be great to make kettle corn and for cheaper then what we were buying at Trader Joes.


We bought organic popcorn from Trader Joes and the Whirly Pop off of Amazon.  Here are the directions to make kettle corn.

2 tablespoons of oil  ( We used coconut oil from Trader Joes......a healthier option)

1/2 cup of popcorn

3 Tablespoons of Sugar

1/2 teaspoon of salt.

This is a great snack and the kids loved it!



1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love these kinds of posts! I am going to pick up that app. I love the Mrs.Meyers baby shampoo. It is my most favorite scent. I also love their room scent diffusers. I could spend lots of $$ on nice smelling sprays/cleaners/soaps.

    ReplyDelete