Sunday, June 3, 2012

Most Recent Family Photos

It's been awhile since I have posted something.  I have just been busy with the kids and it has not been a top priority, but by blogging it helps keep me accountable to not forget the little moments that I have with the kids that I do not want to forget.

We just had the last of our 6 session family photo shoot with our wonderful photographer Kati.  We have enjoyed each session as well as the photos that we get to keep as a memory of the early stages of the kids growth.  Now that they are getting older we will most likely have our pictures done once a year.

I planned the outfits out a couple months in advance so that I did not leave things to the last minute scrambing for something to wear.  I love Polyvore.  I love checking out the different outfit that other people have come up with and it gives you so many ideas on how to put clothes together.  I decided to make my own for the family pictures and this is what I cam up with.

Family Pictures

Family Pictures by gahuertas featuring a ruffle dress


I decided to do a different outfit at my sisters request! 


Here is how the pictures turned out.
Gabriel 3 1/2 Years old



Selah 3 1/2 years old

Eva 18 Months


Daddy's Little Girl






My man and his serious pose

The twins always have to have something in their hands!





Had to have her get a better photo of me since I finished my diet.

He's so handsome!
His realtor pose!  Looking for a great realtor?  He gets the job done! 




Thanks again Kati for all your hard work taking this special memories for me and my family.  We look forward to getting our pictures done next year!  If your looking for a wonderful Photographer Kati is a must!  We have always been satisfied with her work!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! You did a great job putting together everyones outfits. It's a tough job. You look fantastic too Ms.skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos, Amy! I can't get over how big your little ones are getting.

    ReplyDelete