Monday, October 19, 2009

It's the little things!

I am enjoying each and every stage that my kids are going through right now. It is amazing the things that they learn and you think it's the greatest thing in the world. I just had to blog about these two things that my babies are doing right now so that I will remember them always.

After, I don't know how many feeding we have had since the babies were born it has been fun to watch them learn new things. I just started giving the kids Gogurts because; 1. They love them and 2. Less mess to clean up. Selah has just now figured out what her tongue can do. She use to get the yogurt all over her mouth and use her hands to push the rest into her mouth, but now she has figured the she can use her tongue to lick the yogurt off her lips. I have to say it is the cutest thing!!

I do not have a picture of it, but I do have a couple recent pics that I thought were cute of her!




~One of the most amazing gifts that I have ever been given!~




For the most part my kids look nothing like me. Gabriel does have my dimples though and I love that! After watching Gabriel play with his toys I have also realized that Gabriel's is going to be an analytical. He is so focused on the toys and what they can do. I have to say that this is another quality that he got from me. It has been cute to watch him play with his Noah's Ark toy. He gets so enamored with the doors on this Arc. He takes his one little pointer finger and opens and closes the door over and over and over again.


Open!!





Close!


Open!

I love watching my kids learn even the littlest things!

2 comments:

  1. Your babies are beautiful! I always think that I will enjoy this present stage of my children's lives more than any other, but actually each stage keeps getting better! You have so many fun memories coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all of Selah's teeth! They are growing up so fast! Thanks for adding me to the blog!

    ReplyDelete