Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I’m back…. (Twins #2 Birthday)

It has been awhile since I last blogged, but life has been busy and I have just not had the time to blog.  I just downloaded a program to help me be able to blog a little easier.

The twins are now 2 years old and doing well!  We just celebrated their birthday a couple weeks ago as it had to be delayed because of baby sisters arrival.

DSC_0312

This year I got a special cake for them since we did not do a big birthday for them.  It was yummy!

DSC_0351

I can’t believe how big they have gotten.  I feel absolutely blessed to have them in my life.

DSC_0360

They love Dora the Explorer and so I thought I would get Selah the back pack.  I knew that if I just got one they would fight over it, so I got Gabriel the Diego “Rescue Pack”.  I thought this was a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment