Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17 ~ What I Am Thankful For

Today I am thankful for Gods gift of music!  Oh, how I wish I could sing.  I love to listen to music and sing along, but I would say that I have not been given the gift of a good voice. 

This morning I played a CD that was given to me by my cousin Ginger who has blogged about this CD before on her blog Raising A.B.L.E.  The CD is called Hidden In My Heart. It is a lullaby journey through the scriptures!  I love how worship music just calms your spirit.  The kids were enjoying it as well and it really calmed Selah.  She just wanted to sit and cuddle with me! That moment will not be forgotten.  I think that I might play it tonight for the kids and see if they go down easier??

If you go to their website you can download a free song as well as the full album. http://scripture-lullabies.com/

hidden

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Oh, Yaaaayyy!!! So glad you could enjoy that moment. I just love that CD too. I'll put it on repeat and let it play all day - drives Eric bonkers. I put the kids to bed every night with either that, or just a plain old NIV Bible. Brett's been able to memorize chunks of random chapters. I love that scripture is getting into their minds and hopefully hearts too! You should check out Seeds worship music too. :) Great cleaning music.

    ReplyDelete