Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 19–22 ~ What I Am Thankful

It has been a busy last couple days and I have not been able to keep up with the daily blog of what I am thankful for. So here you go….

Day 19 ~ I was thankful for the arrival of our new table.  We were able to sell our old table on craigs list and then get a good deal on the new table.  You don’t realize how important something is before it is gone.  George and I ate standing up for a week and I have to say that I really enjoy sitting down as a family at the table.

DSC_0028

I have been wanting a table like this for a long time.  It has a leaf that come with it to make the table a square, but it is a little big for the area to have it in all the time.

Day 20 ~ Saturday, I was thankful to be able to get out with George by ourselves ( well with Eva too! ).  It was nice just to have the time alone to get coffee and run some errands together!

2010-11-20 09.42.53

 

2010-11-20 09.41.46

 

2010-11-20 11.54.13

Day 21 ~  We dedicated Eva to the Lord!  I am thankful for my beautiful daughter that God has blessed me with.  I pray that I will raise her how God would want!  Thank you God for entrusting me with this wonderful gift, may I make you proud!

I actually have no pictures of the event as things with crazy with the twins and getting everyone on stage!! Sad smile  I know that the church will be sending us a video of it, so hopefully we will have that at least. I am looking forward to the twins getting older so it will be easier to get these important pictures.

Day 22 ~ Today I am thankful for a play area for the kids.  We don’t get out of the house very often, so it is nice to have an area that the kids can run around and make a mess and have fun!

2010-11-22 10.41.16

No comments:

Post a Comment