Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 ~ What I Am Thankful For

For yesterdays post I talked about being thankful for making it through the day with Selah and I both not feeling well.  Well, today when we woke up Selah was really having a hard time breathing and coughing.  We were able to take her to the ER and found out that she has Croup.  I am thankful that we were able to get the steroid treatment right away and hopefully it will not last long.  Now, I am just praying that the others don’t get sick!!

Well, I have now finished what I am Thankful for the month of November.  There are so many other things that I could have posted because there is soooo much that I have to be thankful for.  It has really caused me to think more about what I am thankful for and for that I am grateful.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment