Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5 ~ What I Am Thankful For

Today I am thankful for my 4 beautiful Children!

Michael was a gift given to me through my marriage to George.  While there has been many adjustment and hard times, there have been many more happy times.  Michael has taught me so many things that have helped me look at things differently and I am thankful for God blessing me with him.

DSC07489

It took George and I four and half years for us to get pregnant with our Twins and it was well worth the wait.  God defiantly taught us patience and that His timing is always perfect. They are a handful, but we love them so much and could not imagine our lives without them.

DSC_0130

Gabriel Luis & Selah Rose

DSC_0189

Last but not least our newest surprise Evangeline Grace! Yes, I mean surprise!!  I don’t think that we would have planned on have a newborn with the twins just turning two, but God had other plans once again! We love her so much and she has only been here two months now.  My…how the time goes by so quickly!

I feel absolutely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment