Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6 & 7 ~ What I am thankful for!

I missed yesterday….Day 6 ~ I am thankful for my wonderful husband!  We have been married for a little over 7 years and it has been the best 7 years of my life.  I am thankful that God brought him into my life just at he right time.  He is so supportive, loving and understanding!  I would not even want to imagine what life would be like without him! 

Huertas-57

Day 7 ~ We are not normally ones to miss church, but it was a day that we truly needed a day of rest! George and I really needed a day to relax (if one can really do that with twins and a 2 month old).  It had been a long week and we did way too much on Saturday and by the time today got here we were both so tired as well as the kids not sleeping very well.  So….all that to say that I am thankful that we can take a day to rest and it is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment