Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I Am Thankful For!

For the next month every day I plan on blogging what I am thankful for. Here are the first two days.

I missed yesterday so here is November 1st. I am thankful that I am able to be a stay at home mom!!  I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom and this is one dream that God and my husband have made it possible!

Blog pic

 

 

November 2, Today I am thankful on this day of voting that I live in a country that I have the freedom to do and dream and believe anything that I choose.  I am thankful that I live in a country where I can praise God openly and not be afraid of being killed for it. I am thankful for all the men and woman that are out there fighting for our freedom to be able to vote.

powmia

What’s interesting about this flag it is the exact profile of my brother! He served over in Iraq for a year and has come home and is dealing with the effects of the war!

David on Duty BDay1 copy

I am so proud of my brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment