Monday, January 31, 2011

Organizing!

There are so many different blogs out there.  A lot of the blogs that I have been following have been on decorating which is fun and I love, but I think that I have found one that I really click with!  It’s called           I Heart Organizing!  I HEART this blog and love the creative ways that she organizes her home.  So since I have been following her blog I have been bit by the organizing bug!  Here is one are in my home where I have begun to organize.  I will continue to post as I move through my house. Stay Tuned!
Garage Shoe Area:
We do not wear shoes in the house so I had this place in the Garage for our shoes.  I forgot to take a picture when the shoes were all over the bookshelf piled on each other. Here is the picture that I took after I removed all the shoes and cleaned the bookshelf.

DSC_0009



Before


DSC_0010
AfterDSC_0025
It does not look like a huge change from the pictures you would really have to see it person. I love it when things are organized and clean!

I just updated this area and created a mini mud room.  Check it out HERE.




iHeartButton

2 comments:

  1. Nice organizing! Thanks for the tip on the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job utilizing that wall!! Love it!

    Thanks for linking up and sharing with me!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete