Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two’s Day

I missed last weeks posting. The twins have been keeping me busy.  They are always changing as well and getting into new things!  Here are some pictures of the past couple weeks.

twinstwosday

I love how they love each other!

gabetrain

 

Littleman

So serious

selahlaugh

Selah being silly

pudding

Drawing pictures in pudding

2011-01-11 09.14.59

The story behind these apples is pretty funny so I had to take a picture.  I was upstairs while the twins were watching their show and came down to find that they had gotten into the Costco container of apples.  I thought it was pretty difficult to open so I did not think it would be an issue.  The container was on Selah’s tray and these three apples were on Gabriel’s tray.  No sure who ate what but there were a couple other apples that had been bitten into as well! I am sure this is only the beginning of the things that they will get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment