Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two’s Day

It’s so hard to find time to blog!  I want to be able to blog regularly to keep up on all that is going on with the kids so that when they get older I will be able to remember all the little things that they did that I love!

Here is what has been going on the past couple weeks with the twins.

selah head

I took Selah to Urgent care to get stiches.  She is our active, loves to run around and climb on everything.  She was running and ran right into the train table.  I am sure that this is not the last visit to the doctors for these kind of issues.  The cut was actually not the bad but was glad that I took her in so the scaring will not be bad.

stroller

The weather was beautiful here last week so I was able to get the twins out for a walk.  Eva was strapped to me, it gives me quite the work out.  Hopefully with more works outs I will look more like this…

DSC_0189

This is what I looked like before I got pregnant with Eva!  This is my goal, but know that it is going to take some time.

gab

My little man got his hair cut and I love the way it looks short.  I was going through and organizing my photos and realized that when he was little I kept his hair long for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment