Tuesday, February 15, 2011

21 Day Organizing Challenge

I have been following this blog called  A bowl full of lemons and she had this 21 day challenge for the month of January! I just started  doing this list, however I think it is going to take me a little longer then 21 days.  Here is what I have done so far…..

  • Day 1 - Junk Drawer
  • Day 2 - Computer Desk
  • Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet
  • Day 4 - Linen Closet
  • Day 5 - Under kitchen sink
  • Day 6 - Dresser Drawers
  • Day 7 - The Pantry see Photos HERE
  • Day 8 - Coat Closet  see Photos HERE
  • Day 9 - Toy organization
  • Day 10 - Laundry Room
  • Day 11 - The Freezer

DSC_0064 

Before

DSC_0066

After

  • Day 12 - Spice Cabinet
  • Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet
  • Day 14 - Under bathroom sink

DSC_0014

Before

DSC_0021

After

I don’t have a Linen Closet so I have to keep my Towels underneath my bathroom sink

  • Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage
  • Day 16 - The Fridge
  • Day 17 - The Mail
  • Day 18 - Keepsakes
  • Day 19 - Master Closet
  • Day 20 - Photos
  • Day 21 - You pick ( Garage)!

The garage is always being worked on but this time I think I got it a little more organized the way that I like and that I able to find things. The garage is small and we have not attic space so this is where everything has to go.

Here are the Before pictures:

DSC_0023

DSC_0024

DSC_0025

And here are the after pictures:

DSC_0051

 

DSC_0053

DSC_0054

I love organizing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment