Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pinterest

I Love the new website Pinterest!  For those of you that have not heard about it, it is a wonderful website to log ideas and things that you like.

Gone are the days of going through magazines and tearing out pages to save ideas! I have a whole binder of things that I have pulled out of magazines of things that have caught my eye.  The problem is that it is so disorganized that I would have to look through it all to find what I was looking for.

Here are a few things that I found on the site that I have pinned to my boards!

chalkboard

This is under my playroom idea board

greece

Places I would like to travel one day

princess leia

Things that make me smile ( I thought this was cute)

Rainbow fruit

Fun Food Ideas

recycle

Things for the home ( I love this idea – Built in trash and recycling bins that go directly to the garage!!)

If you would like to start a Pinterest board you have to have an invitation.  Please leave a comment if you would like an invite.

You can follow my boards here : http://pinterest.com/ahuertas/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! How in the world do you do all of this? Your blog is amazing. I would like to check out Pinterest. It looks pretty cool. I have a whole file drawer of tear outs to organize "someday" Thanks! ~Stacy Rubbert

    ReplyDelete