Thursday, May 5, 2011

12 Months of Eva ~ Month 8

We are now onto month 8 and I have said in previous posts about how sad I am of my little girl growing up!  As she has changed in the last month, I have thought to my self how sad it would be if she always stayed this size.

I love watching her change and see the new things that she is learning!  I can’t wait to see how her personality develops!  She is so much fun to be around now! How fun it will be to hear her talk and for her to call my name and to see her walk for the first time.

Once again….I can’t get over what a joy it is to have Eva in my life!  She is truly the best baby.  I was telling George the other night, how weird it is that she does not cry!  I have heard some doctors say that it’s normal for babies to cry at least 2 hours for the entire day!  Eva maybe does 5 or 10 minutes at the most for the day.  God knew exactly what I needed and what I could handle and for that I am truly blessed!

She is finally crawling but still a little wobbly and she has just started saying Dada.  The fact that I am with her 24/7, I had hoped she would say Mama first, but that did not happen!  Here is a video that shows the other thing that she has learned how to do!

I am not sure why the video is sideways still trying to figure out adding videos onto the blog!  As the blog world would say (Vlogging)

Here are some new photos of her over the past month!

Evablazer

Eva’s First Blazer Game

Eva8-1

 

eva8-2

 

eva8-5 (2)

Hanging out with her brother

eva8-3

First Easter

eva8-4

Eva with Gma

eva8-6

 

eva8-8

 

eva8-9

 

eva8-10

She loves the camera

eva8-11

Love this side pose with her dimple!

eva8-12

 

eva8-13

She’s on the move!

eva8-14

Chunkiness

eva8-15

My little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment