Monday, June 20, 2011

Father’s Day 2011

We had a wonderful Father’s Day this year.  Saturday we spent time as a family spending time with my Dad!  I am truly thankful for my Dad!  He is one of the most amazing men I know and I am blessed to have him in my life.  During the sermon on Sunday our pastor talked about how most kids never hear that their father loves them.  I am thankful to say that I am not one of them. My dad is always telling me how much he loves me as well as giving me hugs all the time.  Thank you Dad for all your hard work while we were younger and raising us up in the Lord!

Here are some pictures from that day:

DSC_0005

I was able to print this tie banner up for free HERE 

Blog1

I took wrapping paper and made a runner for the table.

blog2

Papa and Eva

blog3

Eva and Titi Kristi

blog4

Daddy with his girls

blog5

My dad being silly!

blog6

This is the last father’s day that my Dad and sister Kristi will be spending together as she is leaving for NY soon!

blog7

Papa and Gabriel

blog8

Dad with David and Dustin

blog9

Two Daddy’s on Father’s Day

blog10

Father and Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment