Monday, June 20, 2011

Father’s Day~ Part 2

On Sunday we spent time with George thanking him for all that he does.  There was no breakfast in bed as we went to the 8AM service at church and that is a feat in and of it self to get out the door at 7:15.  It was a wonderful service on 1 Corinthians 13 talking about love and Phil our pastor was able to weave in things that were applicable to fathers. We got home and took the kids for a walk.  When the kid woke up from their nap, we decide to take the kids to the park.  George found this park that I have never heard of that has a small lake.  We walked around the lake with the kids and then took them to the playground.  My dad was able to come and watch the kids for us while George and I went to see the new X-men movie. That was the one thing that George wanted to do for fathers day. 

Here are the pictures from the day:

blog11

blog12

blog13

DSC_0067

blog14

I love these father’s day card that I was able to make for $1 each at Tiny Prints

blog15

blog16

blog17

blog18

This park was so beautiful even though it is cloudy out.  You can actually fish there too!

blog19

blog20

blog21

George is the most amazing father to my kids and I am so thankful to have him in my life.  I love the way he loves the kids and looks forward to seeing them when he comes home.  He loves to be involved in every aspect of their life including the diapers!  I am one blessed woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment