Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two’s Day

I can’t seem to keep up weekly with post about the twins, or even monthly for that matter.  I never seem to take pictures and videos and it’s something I need to get better at.

We are reaching a new level with the twins and I am enjoying some of the freedoms that come with it.  We took them to Eastern Oregon last week and has a great time.  I have no pictures to share from the trip and am very bummed about that.  Overall the trip went way better the the last time that we went.  The nights are still a little rough, but for the most part the trip was a success.

We also just went to Chevy’s the other day for dinner and had a great time.  I think it was the first time to a restaurant with just us as a family.  The kids has a great time!

2011-07-09 17.20.08

Sleep time is going well. We were having a problem for awhile and I was thinking that we were going to have to try something new but we decided to stick to our guns and things could not be better! (Praise the Lord)  We are all getting better sleep and mommy is pretty happy!

No, I still do not have them potty trained and everyone seems to have their own opinion about this.  I know that I just need to start working on this but for some reason I get anxious about it.  A friend of mine who has twins has been working on potty training with her twins and was very thankful to have her sister in-law come and stay with her for a few days to help with the process!  She said that really helped as well as just praying that God would help her through the process. Hopefully by the next post, I will be able to tell you that we are closer or they are trained! I would love your prayers if you think about it for me in this area.

While I was taking pictures of Eva, I decide to take a few pictures of the twins.

Enjoy~

twos1

two2

two3

two4

two5

two7

No comments:

Post a Comment