Friday, August 5, 2011

12 Months of Eva ~ 11 Months

We are getting closer to the year mark!  My little girl is getting so big and soooo strong! My new nickname for her is Hercules.  She is so busy and quickly learning all that her brother and sister are doing.  She is still not walking on her own yet, but is very close.  I have to say that I don’t think that I am ready for her to be walking yet.  She has already has a good bruise on her forehead as well as a black eye from falling.

I am getting closer to weaning her.  I have two feeds left to wean and sadly those days will be over.  On the bright side I am looking forward to getting on a diet and getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I have already been researching diet and walking 3 mile route several times a weeks now.

At this point I think George and I are closer to say that we are done having kids!! Did you see how I still left that open?  We are very happy with the kids that we have been blessed with especially since it took us so long to get them.

Well….here is Eva’s most recent photo shoot! ( I would love to get photo shop at some point to make these pictures even better!  Maybe as some point….hint…hint…hint George)

Enjoy!

Eva1

Here is Eva in the chair that I just did a post about!

Eva2

Eva3

Eva with her Nana!

eva4

Eva in our Tubtrug (I will talk about these in another post)

Eva5

eva6

What is she laying on you ask???

Scroll down to see……

Wait for it….

Wait for it….

Wait for it….

 

 

 

 

 

Eva7

Yes, this is the 53" bear from Costco!  When I first saw these at Costco, I thought to myself….who would buy these!  The next day my sister shows up with this bear in her arms!  She decided to buy the bear for the kids since she was leaving to NY.  Mommy was not excited about this bear!  We showed the kids the bear and thankfully they were not excited either, so back the bear went to Costco! ( I was able to get a couple cute pictures though.)

 

Eva8

Eva9

Eva in her leopard swimsuit!

Eva10

Eva11

Eva13

Eva12

Our little Snaggletooth!  She has one big tooth already in and the other one is working its way in thankfully!

Eva14

Next month will be the big ONE post.  I am excited to show you pictures from her Birthday.  This year we will be doing all the kids birthdays together.  I can’t wait to show you the photos from the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment