Thursday, December 22, 2011

Testing

It has been a couple weeks since our computer crashed and while I was sad to loose some information, I was excited to get a new computer.

We decided that instead of going to the PC route, we decide to go with a Mac.  So far I have not been disappointed as most people aren't.

The one thing that has been a change for me is finding a software for blogger that can be used on a Mac.  I had Live writer and loved it's ease of use.  I have been looking for something similar and came across Mars Edit.  It cost money which is the one downside to this software, but it will save me the time as well as the headache to change my blog.  I am just in the testing phase to see if this is something that will work.

I hope to be up and blogging again soon!

 

IMAG0221

No comments:

Post a Comment