Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Get Togethers

It has been awhile since I last did a post.  With being busy with the Holidays and one kid with stomach issues and another one with a double ear infection, things have been a little crazy.  It has also taken me a while to get use to the iMac, which I love by the way!!

Here are some pictures of our Christmas time as a family.

DSC 0008

 

 

DSC 0010

 

DSC 0014

 

DSC 0022

DSC 0065

 

DSC 0062

I thought this family picture came out pretty good!

DSC 0083

After many takes we finally were able to get a good picture with all the grandkids with Papa and Gma!

DSC 0086

I thought this picture came out great of my parents.  I am still trying to figure out my camera in order to get some good pictures!

Just yesterday we had a get together with my family to celebrate Christmas as well as my sister being home from the weekend from NY.  We had such a great time getting together as a family.  I wanted to start the tradition of getting the kids Christmas PJ's and getting a picture each year.  We finally had the chance to get everyone together since my older brother just had a baby.

DSC 0133

 

DSC 0143

See the floating baby!  Isn't she so cute!

DSC 0153My little girl and her cousin Jojo!  Thought this was a cute one.

DSC 0169

 

My nephew Dustin

DSC 0186

Sisters

DSC 0198

The four of us!

DSC 0224

Titi (Auntie in Spanish) with baby sissy. She loves her Titi!!

DSC 0238

I had to get a kiss in with my little girl too

DSC 0191

Here is she and I in our matching Vince Camuto pants.  That is the company that she is working for in New York right now.   I loved the time that I had with my sister while she was here and am going to miss her.  I can't wait for her to come home again!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh! Awwwwww! I miss my cousins! You got so many great pictures of everyone. Glad to see you guys all together. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete