Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentines Decor

As you saw from my last post I finished my tray and was excited to decorated it. I not only like it as a centerpiece for our table, but also to be able to house things that we might need during our meals. I also plan on adding a bible to the tray so that we can have regular devotions with the kids during meal times. I have posted a couple other pictures of my valentine decor. I still don't have very much, but figure I can add one thing a year.




I got the apothecary jar from Home goods as well as the little dish that is holding the plant, which I have had for awhile. I got the little rose bush from Trader Joes and the little bird for $2.00 at Target.












This is the wreath that I made a couple years ago and can see how I made it HERE.



Here is my chalk board sign that I made for the front door.



I purchased this wreath from the dollar section in Target.


Well, that is about it for the Valentines decor. I hope you have enjoyed! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment