Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite things right now....


I'm loving my new candle from Anthropologie.  It comes in a sparkly metallic container and the smell is amazing.



I just got my new life planner for 2013 and am so excited.  I had to have my most recent pictures added on there because they are so special to me.



The price did go up a bit, but I was able to get if for almost 60% off so that is a pretty good deal.  The spiral binding has been changed to metal instead of plastic.  The tabs are now laminated which will be great so they don't start to wear down.  This year I had the option of just ordering 2013 instead of it coming with the last few months of 2012 in it, which I like because it makes it a little smaller.


Now that the summer has finally arrived I've brought out the tanning lotion.  I stopped tanning or laying out in the sun for the last 8 year and trying to keep it that way.  As much as I don't like my white skin, I would like to try to avoid skin problems down the road.  So to help me try to keep up with my families skin color, I use this tanning lotion from Victoria Secret.  It might now be the best that there is out there, but over all I am pretty happy with it.  I have been able to buy these for only $2.00 since I get coupons in the mail for $10 off anything in the store!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment