Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Fun

It's only been a couple weeks since I blogged last, but feel like I am forgetting and missing some of the things that have been happening with the kids.  As they get older I feel like I start to forget the little things that they have done.  The little things I know are going to be the things that I miss the most!

There are no major vacations planned this summer.  George has been really busy with work, and frankly it is so much work just to go away with three kids that it just sounds better to stay home and enjoy a few days off at home.  George is going to take a few days off at the end of the week, so we are all looking forward to that.  We are planning out the different activities that we are going to do with the kids and looking forward to the time together as a family.

Warning.......lots of photos!

I bought pass to Play Boutique off one of the deal website and took the kids there and they loved it.  It's a great indoor playground for the kids with lots of toys to play with.  You can also get food there and they have internet connection.







My Grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary and took the family on the Spirit of Portland to celebrate!  It was a great dinner cruise if your looking for something special to do with your spouse.


My Grandpa and I


My Brother and Sister In-law


Sister In-law Danielle


My Hubby and I





My Mom and I


The kids loved seeing there Great Grandma and Grandpa.  I did not get a picture of the kids with my Grandpa, but here is Eva with her Great Grandma Fran.


 My parents took the twins to Wild Life Safari for and overnight trip, so I was able to have some fun alone time with Eva.  She was such a good girl and I was amazed at how many stores you can shop at with just one kid!




The picture below is picture of me getting ready to age some wood.  It turned out great and will post pics later on that project.


Below are picture of our "ONE" service with Solid Rock.  I believe that there are 7 services between the 3 locations so each year they rent out the Hillsboro Stadium and we have church together as ONE.



The Kids have been loving the water park








And the Backyard
















Yesterday was George's birthday so I took him to our favorite Thai place!



I love this man! I'm so thankful for him each and every day!!  I am truly one blessed woman!


So, that is what we have been up to so far this summer.  I've gotten to the point where I don't take our good phone where ever we go because it is so bulky, so for the most part most of these pictures were take with my phone.  I'm so grateful that we have that capability to take pictures and videos where ever we go, so we don't miss the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment