Friday, February 8, 2013

Master Closet Addition

I took the Expedit out of the playroom and moved it to the Master closet for more storage in our closet.  Our house is newer and if there is a down side to having a newer house is less storage!  We have one closet outside of all the bedrooms and that is the hall closet by the front door.  We do not have a linen closet or an attic so I have to be very strategic for storage in our house and garage.

If you did not see the change in our playroom you can go HERE to see it.

Here is what our closet looked like before.


Looks great, but it ended up getting pretty messy.  George has a lot of Ju Jit Su Gi's and they are always all over the place.  I needed a place to store my sewing machine as well as a place to put my bag that I use for the gym.  Here is what it looks like with the Expedit in place.








When I did the last post on the master closet, I changed all the hangers out to these slim hangers from Costco.  (Update) These hangers look great but are actually horrible.  I am not sure how many have broke so far.  There was no way that I wanted to take it all apart and return them to Costco, so I think as they break I will be replacing them over time to the wood hangers.



For the most part I have been able to keep my closet organized and grouped in colors.  I love that I have a place now for the extra stuff that just ended up on the floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment