Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We're Pregnant!!

A few weeks ago, I was not feeling well and was wondering why I was so tired all the time and did not want to do anything. I had not been keeping track of my period so I did not really know if I was late. I thought that maybe I should take a pregancy test just to see and make sure.


It was on a Friday that I went and bought a test at the "dollar Tree". Yes, the dollar tree tests do work and they are just a dollar so I bought two. I was telling my mom that if I am not pregnant that George and I will be more careful because I was thinking that I was just not ready to be pregnant!!


Saturday morning I woke up bright and early at 5:30 and took the test. While I was waiting for the results I was busy doing other things. I went to go look at the test and there was two lines!!! It has been a while since I had taken a test and I had to look at the packaging to verify that it actually meant I was pregnant!! I could not believe it.


I went in and woke George up and told him, but he was half asleep. I had to tell him twice! I sat and cried for a few moments because I was overwhelmed at the thought of being pregnant and taking care of the twins. It only took me a few moments and then it sunk in and I was excited.



I can't tell you how much this is a Miracle this is to us. It took us over 4 years to get pregnant the first time!! We are so excited and know that God has a plan for us and this new little one.


I am going to try to keep up on the blog during this pregnancy so that I can log all that is happening with the twins as well as this new little one. I will try to post pregnancy pictures as well as changes in the house with the twins getting their new beds and changing rooms!!


If you think about it please pray for this pregnancy! The doctors say that I might be considered "High Risk" for preterm birth. I should find out more as the weeks progress!


As of right now I am 10weeks along and my due date is September 14th the day before the twins birthday. I should deliver a week early due to having a "c section". I am glad about that because I did not want the twins birthday so close together.

2 comments:

  1. So happy!
    You're a great mom, Amy.
    Your new baby has no idea the love and adventure that's about to become his or her life.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy for you Amy!!! Congrats - take a deep breath. God knew you could do this. ;) You'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete