Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Around My Home

Here are a few pictures of my home at Christmas time.  I have to say that I have not put a lot of effort the last few years to decorate around Christmas but hope to do a better job next year!

DSC_0003 (3)

      Here is our fake tree! Next year we have talked about doing the traditional “Cutting Down The Christmas Tree”. We did that when I was a child and loved it!

DSC_0004

My little tree from Trader Joes.  You can’t see in the picture but it has glitter all over it!

DSC_0010

My Subway Art Freebie from Craftily Ever After. I should have put it in a bigger frame like she did. I also wish that it had Jesus,Christ or Mary some where in their as well since that is the main reason for Christmas.

DSC_0015

Dining Room at night!  I love how warm and inviting it is.

DSC_0059 (2)

Dining room in the morning just as inviting as it is at night time.  Here is my new table that I just love!

1 comment:

  1. Your new table is beautiful! I love it! I hear ya about keeping Christmas decoration on the simple side. I am right there too :)

    ReplyDelete