Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shopping my home!

The cheapest way to decorate your home is to shop from your home.   I am always looking around my house to see what I can change or how I can redecorate my home. The last week George was off of work and it gave me a little extra time to do some things around the house.

I had these metal square art pieces in my bathroom for the longest time.   At the time that I bought them they worked in a bathroom in our old townhome. I moved them into our new master bathroom but really started to not like the way they looked. Here is what they looked like before. I forgot to take a picture of them when they were on the wall, but this gives you an Idea!

DSC_0211

I got the spray can and went to work!  I sprayed it with white and then sanded it to give it a distressed look.

DSC_0004

This is what the area looked like before I hung them.

DSC_0214

And here is the picture with them on the wall.

DSC_0001

No comments:

Post a Comment