Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Our Staycation Part 1

So some people have not heard the term “staycation”.  Here is Wikipedia definition:

A staycation (also spelled stay-cation, stacation, or staykation) is a neologism for a period of time in which an individual or family stays and relaxes at home, or vacations in their own country, possibly taking day trips to area attractions. Staycations achieved popularity in the US during the financial crisis of 2007–2010. 

A couple weeks ago George was able to take a week off of work.  It is the first week that we have had off together since we had the twins.  It was so nice to be able to do day trips here and there and just be able to come home at the end of the day!  We were also able to get some projects done around the house.  If you did not see my last post here is one thing that I did Here!

Over the next few days I will be posting the weeks events that we were able to do with the kids.  Here is one Sunny day that I took the kids to the park over by my parents house. 

blog1

blog2

My Nephew Dustin

blog3

DSC_0021

Blog5

blog6

Blog7

 

Fun times in the sun!  Looking forward to the sun coming back and getting out more with the kids.  George and I both enjoyed the time that we had with the kids now that there at an age where they understand more!

No comments:

Post a Comment