Saturday, July 30, 2011

Playroom

For the last couple of months I have been working on selling furniture in our loft area to make it more of a “playroom”.  I wish that I would have taken pictures of how the room has evolved, but I do not have any.  Originally when the twins were babies, I took our spare bedroom and turned it into their playroom.  As they got older and we had Eva, we had to change their room into Eva’s room and the playroom into the twins new bedroom.  Wow….as I am writing this it sounds a bit confusing. 

Here are a couple of photos of the old playroom which is now the twins new bedroom.

DSC_1197

DSC_1211

I wish he were that small again! He’s so yummy!

 

Anyways….Then we moved the playroom to the loft/office area.  Here are pictures of that area before the make over.

DSC_0130

DSC_0131

DSC_0133

DSC_0127

Overall the room was fine, I was just ready for a change of colors as well as getting the most use of space.  I am excited to show you the new change!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment